At a Glance
DynaSis Corp. is the leading provider of outsourcing solutions, managed services, application hosting and IT infrastructure outsourcing solutions company for small to midsize business in the Southeast. From its Atlanta and Phoenix based network of premier data center facilities, DynaSis provides a comprehensive range of outsourcing solutions and managed services including management of servers, storage, backups, network, databases, security and data centers to more than 200 business customers in a broad range of industries. DynaSis strives to be not just an IT partner, but a business partner to each and everyone of our customers so that their businesses can turn IT into a competitive advantage, leading to increased efficiency and productivity and most importantly cost savings.
In addition to providing cost savings through economies of scale, DynaSis delivers value to its customers by providing application availability, reliability and scalability, combined with a flexible and service-oriented culture, and by continuously adapting services to incorporate advances in infrastructure technology such as virtualization and utility computing solutions. DynaSis is working to minimize downtime, reduce costs, and be the expert source on all things IT related for your business outsourcing solutions.
- 1992 – Company founded, Atlanta, Georgia
- 1995 – Microsoft Partner Status
- 1998 – Launched Managed Services practice.
- 2002 – Acquired Genfinity Hosting solutions, Raleigh, NC
- 2004 – Acquired Zertia’s hosting business, Atlanta GA
- 2004 – Microsoft Gold Status
- 2005 – Acquired Epic IT, Atlanta GA
- 2005 – Developed industry leading process / procedures for Managed Services
- 2006 – SMB Market Industry standards / best practices developed based on ITIL.
- 2006 – Launched ITility by DynaSis Cloud Computing Service
- 2008 – Opened office in Miami to expand partnership with Cbeyond (Nasdaq:CBEY)
- 2008 – Upgraded core network utilizing Virtualization clusters adding 96 Terabyte Storage Area Network.
- 2010 – Celebrates 5th Anniversary of ITility by DynaSis service
- 2011 – Opens Phoenix data center facility
- 2012 – Installs new Blade and SAN Infrastruture
- 2012 – Upgrades service fleet with Dodge Cargovans
Employees: Approximately 50
- Alpharetta (Atlanta), Georgia, USA
- Atlanta, GA
- Miami, FL
After Hours Help Desk
Americus, Georgia, USA
US Data Centers
- Atlanta, GA
- Phoenix, AZ
DynaSis is proud to be serving Atlanta small and medium sized businesses since 1992 offering a wide array of outsourcing solutions. Started as a small computer repair shop, DynaSis has grown into one of the leading managed services Atlanta providers in the metro area. Contact us today for more information on our services.