What is Cloud Computing? A Series of DynaSis Blue Papers
These days, small business owners and executives are asking lots of questions about Cloud Computing:
- What is Cloud Computing?
- Is it something new, or just a new version of something we’ve done before?
- Should I be considering Cloud Computing?
- Should I have concerns about Cloud Computing?
- What are the different types of Cloud Computing?
- Perhaps most importantly, what does Cloud Computing mean for my small business?
To address these questions and to help you decide whether and how your business should move to Cloud Computing, we’ve engaged cloud computing expert, speaker, and author Jack Shaw to write this series of papers. You can download the four parts individually below or click here to get the entire set as a .ZIP archive.
1. What is Cloud Computing? (click to download)
2. Why Should My Small Business Consider Cloud Computing? (click to download)
3. Should I be Concerned About Cloud Computing? (click to download)
4. The DynaSis ITility Solution for Small Business (click to download)
5. Cloud Computing: Public, Private, and Hybrid (click to download)
6. The Ascend Hybrid Cloud Solution (click to download)
7. Meeting the Small Business Technology Challenge (click to download)
8. Top 5 Reasons to Workshift (click to download)
9. DynaSis Technical Support Process (click to download)